Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wound Care Classes How Much Does Your SO/Husband ACTUALLY Take Care Of The Baby?

How much does your SO/Husband ACTUALLY take care of the baby? - wound care classes

The question is exactly what he said. How much / often does your travels SO / husband to care for your child to take? If they do target level or not (my friend avoid like the plague!)?

So I wonder:
Today I felt sick, my stomach when I woke up at 5:30 to give a bottle of Cameron. So sick, I had (my friend who has to work) arrival a bottle and give change his diaper, because I ended up vomiting in the bathroom. He offered to stop work for (the child care wages does not affect his salary, this is not spring). I felt very much that he offered to help.

It was not great until he was when I went to school. Despite his illness, I had to go to class because I'm almost to the point! It needs only the instructions how to give a bottle, because we add rice to it, and I do not know how to add a lot of rice.

But then I went to school for 3 hours. And the whole 3 hours and passes the child to his mother, and fell asleep. I was so angry. He said he would give his mother long QT tthe baby (even Tho hits) 2 times per week for several hours. But it happens every time when two of them will only have the time.

I'm beginning to think he is too nervous with the child for himself what he wants to protect his mother. Although some days (day of football on Sunday) that he is his brother, then my son and 3 of them lie all day and it does very well. I'm confused!

1 comment:

seventy7... said...

He is probably nervous being alone with him! But that's no excuse ever happened to the child should - really begin to try to cope alone. I can be your nervousness, of course, understand a little nervous, with a baby at a certain time?

My husband did not avoid the duty - that Russian roulette talk shit to the layers - to which he succeeds, he succeeds! (In the last two weeks I was able to avoid, but once all haha) We bathe our son, change diapers, alternately, and while most at the end of the meals during the day to take 6 to 10 meals a week. I spend more time with him during the day - they both work at home, but my work is more flexible than his.

At first my husband was wise to changing diapers, and trying to avoid the shots. Basically, you have it! I told him that I had to learn, and I would be the first to tell him what he was doing well, and gives some tips / tricks here and there, if necessary. Then came the collapse of the It, I found the advice / tips overloaded. That's because both my son can take what he needs and he does prefer not to all of us on the other.

That said, unfortunately, (hike), but even today, if my child is screaming and the arms of my husband, my husband is very big eyes, "Oh no, what can I do to cry?" What now? ".

So I understand your anger about what is happening outside of the baby, and I understand your fear of being alone with the child. I think you are right to want to spend time with your child - perhaps a little more encouraged, or even talk to his stepmother, how to make more often. (Maybe for lunch with her, so that no one has the option!) He also said you want it feel good to be alone with him and tell him that if he does makes a good job.

If you still have time to avoid because that's who only want to avoid it, and then he planted his foot firMMD on the back!

Good luck!

Post a Comment