Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cooking Classes Miami Does Anybody Know Where I Can Find Moderately Priced Cooking Classes For Children (7-13) In Miami, Florida?

Does anybody know where I can find moderately priced cooking classes for children (7-13) in Miami, Florida? - cooking classes miami

When I was in Ft Lauderdale, I have often taught to children in this age group. It was great to watch with their parents to classes and take on what made their children. Unfortunately, I moved to central Florida and I am not in the region .....

2 comments:

curiousg... said...

I propose that some of my cookbooks for children in the kitchen, and they are taught. Can you imagine the fun? I have a child who loves to cook. Sigh!

gnhlanar... said...

Why do not you teach? It is much easier and cheaper. WBSITES use and books. Here are some links to start and be ...

Post a Comment