Friday, January 8, 2010

Gonorrhea Dormant STDs Chlamydia & Gonorrhea...very Long But Please Help?

STDs Chlamydia & Gonorrhea...very long but please help? - gonorrhea dormant

Recently, I have a Pap test in the 12/15/08 when I came back negative for gonorrhea, but my doctor told me that you had chlamydia not enough liquid and to recognize, I will have it still had even try. When I got my 2nd Have reading was considered positive for sexually transmitted diseases. I was in a monogamous relationship for a year and a half and never had time for a positive reading. Now I know that he is sexually transmitted, but I know that I have been with someone else. Since the time of the burden of proof between the two, my friend is with me a yeast infection. The states that are not with someone, since we are together. So please give an honest opinion and try to answer these questions for me.
1. Could it be that these sexually transmitted diseases because we are in ourselves and with resting and yeast infections has skyrocketed?
2. If you have an STD could show it has a negative view? (Which unprotected sex)
3. Can you catch an STD w / a condonamely, chlamydia and gonorrhea m?
4. Are there other forms of sexually transmitted record w / o with vaginal or anal?
5. Or just to cheat me, and if so, whether that meant he had no condom?
6. Each time you into a Pap test to check how sexually transmitted diseases?

3 comments:

likeadre... said...

If you have already tested prior to 12/15/08 and is negative, then it is not well done. Test were found. be tested at 15 and then the test again, and it is positive, TSI usually take two weeks or longer to be found during an examination, so you should be tested, a few weeks to a month after his first test. And will not be detected during the test to 1215th Sorry to say, but it is quite possible that your friend gave it to you, but he said he did not. I've been there.
You can catch a sexually transmitted disease, even with a condom. It is rare, but possible. Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted through body fluids such as blood or other body fluids INTHE. As far as I know this is not a way of spreading the infection without having vaginal, anal or oral (only) about oral sex as well
It need not necessarily mean do not use a condom. If liquid herabgesickert outside the body and the condom may have spread in this way.
and I'm pretty sure that will be tested when you go for a Pap test for sexually transmitted diseases. But no test whether HIV or herpes, which is by blood tests.

Tiare said...

1. No resolve, not this vaginitis
2. I think I could be a false negative, but both must be treated at least on the basis of positive tests
3. It is possible but less likely.
4. rare. Gonorrhea can affect the throat through oral sex is one, but never by Chlamydia
5. I think the answer is yes. Questions will be tested before taking the drug and the results of the laboratory display. If you only use drugs and never tested, you never know Sur.
6. Not necessarily. Some doctors check regularly to younger women (26 years and younger) because they are more likely to sexually transmitted diseases. but each patient can ask for sexually transmitted diseases, anytime

Tiare said...

1. No resolve, not this vaginitis
2. I think I could be a false negative, but both must be treated at least on the basis of positive tests
3. It is possible but less likely.
4. rare. Gonorrhea can affect the throat through oral sex is one, but never by Chlamydia
5. I think the answer is yes. Questions will be tested before taking the drug and the results of the laboratory display. If you only use drugs and never tested, you never know Sur.
6. Not necessarily. Some doctors check regularly to younger women (26 years and younger) because they are more likely to sexually transmitted diseases. but each patient can ask for sexually transmitted diseases, anytime

Post a Comment