Thursday, December 17, 2009

Overractive Thyroid More Condition_symptoms My Friend Has To Get Her Thyroid Removed?

My friend has to get her thyroid removed? - overractive thyroid more condition_symptoms

ok just a lil heads .. Lol I am completely without a brain on this issue.

Ok if my friend had disappeared tons and tons of school (eg, lack of school 10 days a month.) Because I was very dizzy and had headaches and just felt terrible law was wrong.
She was hospitalized once for dehydration. (if it makes sense)

So now you're getting in surgery of the thyroid gland removed.

Some questions:

~ Whether pain during the surgery? As in the fight against next?
~ What do not affect later in life?

She told me she has a thyroid overractive. What does this mean?
I wanted to ask, but are not really close friends, and he would be kind of uncomfortable. But I always keep.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment